What will you learn?
- 100% student satisfaction record
- No Machine
- NO CMC, NO GMS, NO GELATIN, NO STABILIZERS
- Relevance & science of each ingredient, and commonly available brands.
- Measuring the ingredients properly and preparing them.
- Differences between different kinds of frozen desserts like ice creams, gelatos, frozen yogurt, and sorbets
- Tips and tricks, troubleshooting by a professional baker
- Making healthy variants like frozen yogurt and sorbets
- Using different techniques as per different ingredients like fruits, chocolate, nuts, spices, herbs, etc
- Making variants like sundae cups, ripples, layers.
- Making accompaniments like a cheesecake base, berry compote, etc
- Storing and serving of ice creams
What will you get?
- Lifetime access to all content (9 videos demonstrating 8 TECHNIQUES)
- Support over WhatsApp video/audio call/text available.
- PDF guide with 24 recipes to making endless flavor combinations.
- Easily available ingredients and substitutions.
- Frozen desserts basics Unlimited
- madagascar vanilla ice cream Unlimited
- Masala Chai Ice Cream Unlimited
- Coffee Rum Gelato Unlimited
- Pina Colada Frozen Yogurt Unlimited
Student's work and reviews
Still not convinced? Get in touch and let us help you out
All classes come with a very strong after class support. You can always ask your questions via WhatsApp! I always love to discuss baking with my students.
Yes, all recipes are 100% eggfree! They’re developed especially keeping that in mind and ingredients are never directly substituted for eggs. That said, the extensive trials make sure all dishes are just as amazing as their egg- containing counterparts.
The online classes ensure that your experience will be at par, or even better than offline ones.
You can study at your pace unlike offline classes where you have to cram it in one day.
You can practice at the comfort of your home, understand your kitchen and oven instead of someone else’s.
You get lifetime access to the videos and PDF, so you can watch it as many times and rewatch while making.
And best of all, you get a very strong after class personal attention from me, so you can always discuss and resolve your queries
Unlike YouTube, where you watch videos to learn recipes, with these courses you learn techniques. You get to learn the in-depth science behind baking, so you know exactly what happens when you want to make changes to a recipe, we don’t just scratch the surface but dig deep down into the vast world of baking.
All recipes are tested over innumerable trials and very well researched to make sure they’re pocket friendly, easy to make and give consistent result incase you wish to sell your baked goods.
Unlike a recipe you read on the internet, you always have after class support for inspiration, queries and anything else you might need help with.
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish. And even after that, you have lifetime access!
Yes, in order to earn a certificate, you’ll have to send photos of your creation from each module and answer some basic questions after completing the course.
All ingredients and supplies will be very easily available, my aim is to use basic, common, pocket-friendly ingredients in all recipes. That said, incase you ever have a problem finding ingredients or choosing between some brands, I’ll be more than happy to help you arrange them at the best possible prices.
You get videos, PDF and masterclass support for every course.