Make professional gourmet cakes by learning the techniques from an experienced baker. Move beyond basic cakes and make specialty cakes by learning elegant designs and unique flavor combinations along with two types of sponges: one fluffy-as-a-cloud and the other rich and royal in this Professional Gourmet Cake Course!
What will you learn?
- Focus on professional techniques and science
- 100% student satisfaction record
- Relevance of each ingredient, variations, and commonly available brands
- Measuring the ingredients properly and preparing them.
- Knowledge about all tools and equipment you need to make professional cakes at home and how to buy the right ones.
- Practice cake decorating techniques without a cake.
- Decide which flavors and designs go well together.
- How to make elements like fruit fillings, chocolate fillings, cheesecake fillings, drizzle, etc. from scratch
- How to use and infuse different flavors and gourmet ingredients like gold, rose, fresh coconuts, saffron, and spices in cakes
- Decoration techniques and tricks to make your cake stand out from a local bakery
- Tips and tricks, troubleshooting common problems during baking, layering, decorating a cake.
What will you get?
- Lifetime access to all content
- Support over WhatsApp video/audio call/text available.
- PDF guide to making endless flavor combinations and even more tips and tricks.
- Easily available ingredients and substitutions.
- Equipments Unlimited
- Sponge Cake recipes Unlimited
- fruit gateau Unlimited
- royal indian cake Unlimited
- Death by chocolate Unlimited
- cocoberry cake Unlimited
Student's work and reviews
Still not convinced? Get in touch and let us help you out
All classes come with a very strong after class support. You can always ask your questions via WhatsApp! I always love to discuss baking with my students.
Yes, all recipes are 100% eggfree! They’re developed especially keeping that in mind and ingredients are never directly substituted for eggs. That said, the extensive trials make sure all dishes are just as amazing as their egg- containing counterparts.
The online classes ensure that your experience will be at par, or even better than offline ones.
You can study at your pace unlike offline classes where you have to cram it in one day.
You can practice at the comfort of your home, understand your kitchen and oven instead of someone else’s.
You get lifetime access to the videos and PDF, so you can watch it as many times and rewatch while making.
And best of all, you get a very strong after class personal attention from me, so you can always discuss and resolve your queries
Unlike YouTube, where you watch videos to learn recipes, with these courses you learn techniques. You get to learn the in-depth science behind baking, so you know exactly what happens when you want to make changes to a recipe, we don’t just scratch the surface but dig deep down into the vast world of baking.
All recipes are tested over innumerable trials and very well researched to make sure they’re pocket friendly, easy to make and give consistent result incase you wish to sell your baked goods.
Unlike a recipe you read on the internet, you always have after class support for inspiration, queries and anything else you might need help with.
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish. And even after that, you have lifetime access!
Yes, in order to earn a certificate, you’ll have to send photos of your creation from each module and answer some basic questions after completing the course.
All ingredients and supplies will be very easily available, my aim is to use basic, common, pocket-friendly ingredients in all recipes. That said, incase you ever have a problem finding ingredients or choosing between some brands, I’ll be more than happy to help you arrange them at the best possible prices.
You get videos, PDF and masterclass support for every course.